TO CHANGE THE CHOKE TUBE:
WARNING! UNLOAD the firearm before changing choke tubes. Leave the action OPEN and the chamber
and magazine EMPTY.
1. Point the firearm in a safe direction.
2. Engage the safety mechanism. Make sure the RED BAND IS NOT SHOWING.
3. Place the choke tube wrench into the choke tube.
4. Turn the wrench counter-clockwise and remove the choke tube.
5. Select the desired choke tube and insert the tube into the barrel.
6. Tighten the choke tube snugly, but DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN.
7. With the action open and the chamber and magazine empty, check the choke tube occasionally to make sure
the tube has not loosened.
NOTE: NEVER fire the firearm without the choke tube installed.
answered 5 months, 1 week ago
- Springfield, MO
you can change the choke out but a slug barrel gives you more accuracy and effective range.
u can unscrew chokes and switch them out. it comes with a wrench.
answered 3 years, 4 months ago