On the side you loosen with an alan wrench then adjust and tighten.
answered 1 week ago
- Los Angeles, California
there is a spot on the side of the site where u need an allen wrench to adjust.
answered 2 months, 3 weeks ago
- Cecil county, MD
a small allen wrench
answered 3 months, 1 week ago
These package bows do not have instructions for their OEM Sights. However, here are instructions for an Apex Atomic 3 Pin Bow sight, which operates in a very similar manner.
Elevation Adjustment (Up/Down)
1. Loosen the “elevation lock” and rotate the bracket to position the aperture up/down.
2. Always retighten the “elevation lock” prior to shooting (do not over tighten).
Warning: Always make sure the aperture does NOT obstruct the path of the arrow. This could cause serious injury.
Windage Adjustment (Left/Right)
1. Loosen the “windage lock” and move the aperture left/right. Be sure the aperture is perpendicular to the sight line.
2. Always retighten the “windage lock” prior to shooting (do not over tighten).
1. Be sure to complete elevation and windage adjustments before adjusting pins.
2. Loosen the “pin lock,” and move the pin to the desired location.
3. Always retighten the “pin lock” prior to shooting (do not over tighten.)
1. The sight can be used by left-hand shooters without modification.
Images for this Answer
(click to see full-size image)
answered 3 months, 2 weeks ago
- Springfield, MO